Prepare for your pregnancy and birth with yoga! This workshop will teach you what you need to know and what to really expect in pregnancy and birth.
This unique workshop consists of two parts:
Session #1 is for expectant mothers only. Enjoy this space with other women as you nurture your bodies, discover yoga asana that can help decrease tension, stress and common pregnancy aches and pains. Have an opportunity to mentally prepare for birth through guided meditation, breathing techniques and journaling.
Session #2 is for expectant mothers AND their birth partners. Through this session you will discover the stages of labour and practice different positions, vocal toning, massage and techniques that birthing women can find helpful throughout their pregnancy, birth and beyond. Understand what to really expect when you are expecting!
This workshop is for you if…
- You are looking for an alternative to traditional childbirth classes.
- You want to learn hands on techniques that you will actually use in labour.
- You want to embrace your pregnancy and birthing journey in a natural way.
- You want to learn coping techniques and strategies to assist in reducing labour sensations.
- You want hands on learning for you and your birth partner.
- You want to learn the things you won’t learn in pregnancy and parenting books.