- Bachelor of Arts specialised in Psychology minor in Aboriginal Studies.
- Currently completing Bachelor of Arts in Child Studies
- 200hr Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
Samantha is a fun and inviting yoga instructor. She loves holding a fun and safe space for her students. Sam’s yoga journey began 7 years ago as she searched for a way to relieve stress and anxiety of being a working university student. She ended up finding so much more. Peace of mind became self-acceptance and self-confidence.
Samantha loves to teach from a place of passion. She holds the space for her students to learn more about their bodies and minds, in hopes that this will turn into the same self-loving attitude she found. Sam focuses strongly on connecting breath with movement; allowing the body to unfold naturally when it is ready. That being said, she enjoys pushing the mind’s fearful restrictions giving a lot of room for playtime!
Let’s connect, breathe and have fun!